Friday, March 8, 2013

My birthday

My birthday morning started out all normal.. I had Italian the first few hours, but about an hour and a half into the day, my friend said that she needed to tell me a story in the bathroom. Her and I headed off to the bathroom. Upon return in the class, I was showered with confetti, and greeted by many kisses. 
My class made an amazing surprise birthday party for me. <3


Then later on in the day, Elisa and I went out. She told me it would be just me and her. But nooooo.. I was sitting on a bench with her, when people came up behind me, covered my eyes, and sang to me. I've never had a surprise birthday party before this year, but in this year I had 2. 

In about 10 days, I will be leaving for Spain.. :) We're going on a ship, I'm very excited for this.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment