Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Haaaaa

I have so many emotions all going through my head.
SCARED--HAPPY--SAD--LONELY--EXCITED--FREAKING OUT

I don't know what to do. I am not upset, so I can't cry. But I feel like I'm having a hard core freak out right now. I can't express what I'm feeling. I can't express the emotions. I have 2 weeks left here. I'm so sad to be leaving this, but it's something I've known to expect. Knowing I had to expect it though, doesn't make it easier. It's strange realizing I'm leaving these people, and most of them I will never see again.

I'm so happy and excited to be going home. I know my family is ready to welcome me back with open arms. But I'm also so sad and scared to be leaving.

I've changed over this year, and I'm scared that I won't fit in, I'm scared my old friends won't still be my friends. I know I will make new friends. I know that I've gotten a lot more real about life. I'm a year older, a year more experienced. And I've gone through so many things that most normal 17 year olds would never even imagine. I've been very blessed with my life. But that doesn't mean it's been easy. I'm so happy with everything, and I wouldn't change anything that's happened because the hard things have just made me stronger. But will everything be too normal at home for me? Will I come running back here first chance I get?

AHHH I don't even know what I'm saying. This is not even what I'm freakin' out about. I don't know how to explain anything. I'm so confused.

Hope you all enjoyed this blog post. Haa!

Any suggestions on ways to blow off emotions that I don't understand? :P

2 comments:

  1. If you were home, you could shoot something. Probably that's frowned upon in Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you're scared.
    I know you don't know if you're sad or excited.
    I just know that everyone is going to miss you.

    But remember.
    You'll always have a home, here.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete