Friday, July 12, 2013

the change

I'm at home, but it's so weird to be here.

I'm finally most of the way adjusted, after almost a month of being here. :)

I got a job the week after I got here, it was washing dishes, but now I'm a cook there. I did my first shift as a cook last night.

The last few weeks have been chaotic, I'm always busy, but I like it like that. I get my energy from doing something always. When I'm just sitting at home on the computer, I feel lazy, or like I'm wasting precious moments.

In 11 days I'm leaving for Florida. Rachel is coming with me! We're going with the youth group for the LYA convention.

It's been really hot and muggy here, there's been dry thunder and lightning storms almost every night because of the humidity in the air.

Next week is the Thief River Falls fair. Then after that we leave for Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment