Friday, August 2, 2013

LYA-2013

For the LYA convention this year, we started off our trip to Mankato. It was by far the most comfortable car ride I have ever been in, seeing as how we flipped the car seats down, and just laid in the car on the luggage.
After spending the night in Mankato, we got in the bus, and left for Tennessee.. casually driving by St. Louis on the way.
I think this was Nashville, but I'm not 100% sure, because the St. Louis pictures, and the Nashville pictures are right next to eachother on my camera.
The first whole day in Florida we had an enjoyable day at Universal Studios. At one point during the day it downpoured on us for about half an hour.. the coldest half an hour in Florida..
This is our group at Universal Studios.
I think this was Harry Potter?...
Eating Harry Potter food. :) It was delicious.
Then the next day we went to the Atlantic Ocean. :)
After the day at the ocean, we finished it off by a beautiful meal and church service. Then headed back to our dorms.

This is a picture from the beautiful campus we were staying on.
Another highlight I'd like to mention.. the bible studies were AMAZING! I'd like to give a huge thank you to the Pastors for taking the time out of their busy lives to provide us with good Christian bible studies.. a big thank you specifically to Pr. Ring, my friends and I really enjoyed and learned a lot from your bible study. :) Also, thank you to everyone who helped make this trip possible for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment