Sunday, October 21, 2012

Growing up.

I've been meaning to switch blogs for a long time, I didn't like my other one because it says "the third kid" and honestly, I'm not a kid anymore sadly. Soooo, I figured it was time for a change. I started switching stuff 8 months ago, but I finally just got it done. Here's my first post on my new blog.

Welcome everyone!!! :) If you feel like following my blog, go ahead. I'm going to try to post more than I use to on this blog, since I am in Italy and I thinkkkk people maybe wanna hear about what's going on over here and stuff. I guess I shouldn't be to sure about that either, because who knows really.. haha :)

2 comments:

  1. I, for one, love hearing about your life in Italy. Thank you for taking the time to share your adventures with me. Love you, Girl!
    God go with you,
    Sarah Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, as long as I know someone is enjoying my blog, I will try to keep updating. :) Love you too!
    Louisa

    ReplyDelete