Friday, October 26, 2012

My first earthquake

In Minnesota schools get snow days, here in Italy they get earthquake days.

There was a 5.3 earthquake this morning. I know that's not huge, but it was exciting for me experiencing that for the first time. I was sleeping when I first felt it, then I woke up wondering if it was morning, and feeling myself shaking, I looked around. I realized it must be an earthquake, but I didn't know what to do. I had never been in one before, so I was just kinda like "ohh my goodness!! D:" then I went back to sleep happily thinking that if I died, I'd die doing what I love.. sleeping.. :)

I went to school this morning, and we didn't have class the first 2 hours, because they had us stay outside, incase of danger. Then they decided it was safe and let us back in, we had school for the rest of the day and now here I am at home, and no more signs of any earthquakes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment