Monday, October 22, 2012

I love one-on-one talks with my host sister Elisa. :) She is so much fun. I am so lucky to have her. I also love my host sister Silvia, she is the sweetest girl ever. :)

I hate school. It is so boring. I get tired and I get headaches all the time from it because I can't understand when the teachers speak so fast. I understand almost all of my physics class, but I've had physics before, so I think that might be why. I don't mind my Italian class, because I love my teacher for it. She is so kind. :) On the plus side I think I will be way more appreciative of Oklee when I come back because I understand the language completely.

It's so hot out today. I'm not complaining though because I love the heat. I'm thinking about going for a walk later if I can get up the motivation to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment