Thursday, October 25, 2012

Photos and a little writing.

Elisa and me! <3

Me in Old Belvedere! It's so unique it's very pretty! 

Hand prints from New Zealand and Minnesota!

My beautiful beach!

Me on some cool rock things on my beach! :)

There's another exchange student, Jacqui, in a nearby town. She came and spent the night last night, and we walked around Old Belvedere. She's an amazing girl, she is giving me hope for the rest of my year that my Italian will improve, and that it will get to be an even more amazing year. I'm having so much fun over here, sure of course there's times when it's hard, but I love it. I am blessed with an amazing town, family, and I've met some really kind people. I've also gained a good 5 pounds, so I guess the food is a complete success. I am very blessed. 

This is of Jacqui and me in Old Belvedere. :)

Some of the many art things that are all throughout the old town! :)


1 comment:

  1. Very nice picture of you and Elisa. You must come from a very poor family though, originally, that they can't afford to send to overseas with anything but jeans from the rag bag. Poor girl!

    Love you sweetie and thanks for the pics.

    ReplyDelete