Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas break is over...

This blog post would be longer, but alas, my amazing, beautiful, sweet and loving best friend had to go through all her old pictures and tag me in about 60 photos, most of which I'm doing ridiculously stupid things in. It was so thoughtful of her and I really appreciated wasting my last 20 minutes going through and untagging myself! ;) It was pretty interesting reliving my childhood though. There's one picture where I fell through the ice in Rachel's ditch.... yeah.. it's ugly.. but it's funny..Anyways!! Thanks for that my dearest Rachel. 

Tonight we went out to celebrate our last night before Christmas vacation ends. 

In this photo they are trying to have me act out a tree so they can explain some dialect word. This is our way of communication when I don't understand what someone is saying..
 Andddd my amazing hot chocolate...... It's even cooler because a ginger makes it for me every day that I eat it!!! :)
Oh! And great! Now I have another 20 photo's to look through! Goodnight everyone! :) I hope all of your days were absolutely amazing, mine sure was. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment