Sunday, May 5, 2013

The festival of St. Francesco

I've had the most eventful, interesting, and entertaining week.

There was the festival of the Saint, in the town of my Italian teacher. I've been in Paola for the last 8 days, and I just got home today. The thing I like most about these festivals, is the markets they have. I can find amazing things, for very little amounts of money. I bought a lot of presents, and a few clothes for myself. My Italian teacher bought me a pair of shoes too. :)

The festival ended last night with fireworks. It was rally beautiful, and I am so glad I got to spend so much time with my friends at Paola. I am so lucky that I have friends like them.



Paola is a beautiful town. The people are friendly, and not judgmental, and so that's why I like going there so much. I'm going to miss my Paola friends/family a lot when I return to Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment