Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas time

On Christmas eve we had a huge dinner at the Bianco's house, and we had fish lasagna and lots of fish things. My families know that I don't like fish a lot though, so they had non-fishish stuff for me. :) The food was all delicious and everyone ate a ton. The whole Christmas eve celebration went from 8pm until about 1am, but about 4 hours of that time was eating. When we'd finished eating we played games and opened some presents. I got the softest, most amazing warm pair of pajamas with a bathrobe from my two families. They'd planned it together so it would all match.

Christmas day we slept in pretty late then got up in time to get ready and go to the Bianco's again at about 2pm. We ate Lunch there this time. It was all meat and sausages and rice. We finished the meal around 4 with some sweet cakes and stuff! When the meal was over again we played games and I think the Scavella family and I left about 6pm.

Moving on to a more exciting subject, I got the coolest freaking sweat shirt ever from my older host sister MariaRosa's boyfriend Gianluca! I absolutely love it, and I we've decided to wear them today so I'll try to get a picture of us with our sweatshirts and post that on here. :)

I know this is a really short blog post to be talking about all of my Christmas celebrations in, but I can't really remember everything that happened. I just remember everything was always loud, it was always crazy, but it was almost always a really happy atmosphere! :)

I hope everyone had a exciting, wonderful Christmas with their families. 

No comments:

Post a Comment