Saturday, December 1, 2012

Ohhhh brother..

Today was a hard day.

Why? I don't know. Well, actually I do. But who cares. Not me, it happens.

The good things today.. ohhh goodness.. I went out with some girls in my class today for pizza. I was also excited with my Italian today! I feel as though it's taken the next step in the learning process. I need to speak more. It's hard for me though, because there's so many people who are so fluent in English. And also when I have something serious I need to express, I don't really know how to say feelings in Italian. I know basic conversation skills. I don't know all the details about deep conversations, so when people get talking about relationships, or feelings, I get lost.

It's my dad's birthday today. I skype called my mom, and had her call him over to the computer to "ask him something about her screen" and then when he got to the computer I sang Happy birthday to him in Italian.

I also did a group skype with me and 3 Australian boys who are here. And we helped each other work on our Italian together. It's really nice talking to other exchange students because we completely understand each other's feelings. Last but definitely not least, I skyped Carlotta, the Italian girl who is staying in Red Lake Falls. She also helped me work on my Italian.

School today.. ohhh school.. well on the plus side we can mark this day in history down as the first day I didn't absolutely hate it! :) I think because most of my class was gone so it was kinda a quiet day! :) We just kind of got our work done and then chilled. We distracted our Art teacher long enough to delay a test. I sang happy birthday to him in English, because it was also his birthday I guess.

Okay.. sorry if there's mistakes in this.. I'm gonna rely on spell check because I am way to freaking tired and lazy to go over it. Goodnight everyone! It's 2am here, so I should really crash.


No comments:

Post a Comment