Monday, December 17, 2012

I love speaking Italian. I just have to start off this post talking about that. My favorite pass time is trying to speak with people who don't speak much English, because then it makes me try really hard.

I've been really busy the last few days. I've been packing my bags because I am switching houses in a few days.

Today in school, I can't really remember why, but we just decided not to really listen to the teachers and pay attention. Pretty much the whole first to classes consisted of taking pictures, and helping each other study for the English test.
 After school today, my mom taught me how to make Italian fish lasagna! I told her that when I get back to the USA, I'd try to make it. Then I'd take a picture and post it on facebook for her to see. It was actually a really simple, but time consuming recipe.
 I know.. I post these all the time..
 This is what I did Sunday. I taught Elisa(Brunette) how to crotchet and I started making her sister(MariaRosa) a hat. The blue thing sitting in front of me. I got slightly sidetracked though when MariaRosa made me food. This picture is funny, because I feel like it describes me and Elisa's relationship really well. She's always working on something, and I'm always eating something.
One of the things I've noticed over here, is my Minnesotan redneck shows a lot. Every time I hear a bang, I think it's a gun shot. Just recently I heard one when I was with some friends, and I asked about it. I guess those "gunshots" were probably all cars backfiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment