Thursday, December 13, 2012

Napoli

I suppose I'll try to add a few words with all these pictures. I probably won't say anything deep in this post though. YESTERDAY! We went to Napoli. On the way there, I listened to music off my friend Giacomo's ipod. I sat by Elisa(brunette). It was a long, but beautiful road trip. We drove by a lot of interesting things, including some volcano, and the island of Capri..(mom I got a picture of it for you, I just didn't post it because this post is on overload with pictures).. 

Around the Napoli area it's mountains, buildings, and the sea. It's incredible. 

In Napoli we walked around and saw and bought stuff.
Some lovely landmark. I don't know what. Probably it's a saint or something.
 I don't know what this is either, but it's tall and old. It looked pretty cool.
 It was a really cold day, and so my pockets became the warming place for a few extra hands. In this picture I'm singing, "Cold as you" by Taylor swift, to Mayca.
 The most delicious pizza in Italy I've been told is made in Napoli. I'm not gonna lie, I'd be pretty big if I'd grown up on this.
 Elisa(Brunette)'s group.. I think..
 Elisa(Brunette) and me, in some underground cave place.
 I wish I was this good of an artist, sadly I'm not.
 She was floating..
 My favorite tree.
 And here is the castle.. I picked the tallest building nearby to compare it to, and this is way taller than that building was.. The building was 9 stories high..

Elisa(Brunette) told me that if I want to buy myself a castle they're going on sale right now, and there only a few billion dollars. I figured I'd spread the word in case anyone from back at home wants to buy it.
 After Napoli we went to some other town, and saw the lights. Sorry I'm getting short on time now, so I'm not going to go into details or research how to spell that town or anything.
 The planets fall a little closer to earth in Italy.
 This was seriously the cutest fountain ever.
 Me and Elisa in front of some rockin' lights! <3
 Just another palace sitting on the top of the mountain.
 On the ride home instead of stealing his ipod I just sat with him. This is me and Giacomo.
 Okay, this post is so full of pictures I hope it doesn't slow anyone's computer down too much. Sorry if it does. I tried to get rid of some of the pictures, but this is what I ended up with. I still have a lot more, so I'll maybe post them on facebook if I get time.

1 comment:

  1. Many more beautiful pictures. I always loved castles. I think they might go for a little less than a billion dollars, though. On the other hand, I have never tried to buy one. :)

    Seth Neyhart

    ReplyDelete