Thursday, December 27, 2012

Living the life without thinking about it.

I posted on facebook the picture of my shirt from the front, here's of the back. It says "Italy" sorry it's not that great of a picture, my host sister was getting slightly impatient! :) 
I love this. I think it is so cute! I wish we had it in Minnesota! That'd be so cool. I am not sure why but the palm trees with Christmas lights is just the coolest mix I think.
Like most days we went out for pizza and walked on the beach walk. This is a photo of my supper, it was a raw meat pizza with Heineken beer.
I finished my supper off with this coconut of ice cream. It was so good!
The group of us who were at the pizzeria, excluding Elisa(brunette) because she took the picture.
When we'd finished eating our stomachs out, we went to the beach.

Do you ever think about how blessed we are in this life? Sometimes I don't stop to think about the simple things that I enjoy. I don't stop to thank God the days when I don't have a headache, or when I'm not sick. Why do we complain to God when something is wrong? Yet we forget to thank Him for all the blessings which we consider normal. We take too many things for granted; walking, breathing, eating. Really with out God we would have nothing.

I didn't really mean to get in a sermon on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. that last paragraph...it's not a sermon! It begs one to think. I like it!

    ReplyDelete