Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I've grown fascinated over the waves. Depending on the cloud placement in the sky, the seas color change drastically. The water curls over meeting with the receding wave, causing a collision fighting for power. One of the waves gets buried at the bottom of the sea. Then a wave crashes against a rock, shattering into millions of tiny pieces, seething it curls back into darkness.

I think a lot about silly things, like the waves, and the mountains with icing on top, or the clouds puffing out like cotton candy, because I have a lot of time during the day to think. I have nothing better to do in school sometimes. I'm currently reading Jane Eyre. My mom mailed it along with Chapstick to me recently.

 I took this picture of the clouds today, then added the bible verse to it. I feel like this verse is really important, because it's true. If you trust in God, then you won't be afraid.

Only a few more days, then finally Christmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment