Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'm sick. Nothing deadly but it's just a pain.

Yesterday I missed school because of it, and today I went to school today but I shouldn't have because I felt like crap the whole day. I never know if I have a fever or not because they don't use the heating system much here so it's always cold in the buildings. Since my family was all gone yesterday my housekeeper took good care of me! I slept about an hour after when I'd normally get up then I had to go to the bathroom and throw up so that ended me sleeping. :( But after that it got a lot better, our house keeper made me breakfast and tea and I ate and felt okay so I just relaxed and watched movies.

Then today at school I mostly just tried to sleep in class. We had a big storm during school, which isn't uncommon, and our power was out for a little while. We were scared the windows were going to break from the hail so we put the shades down on the outside of the windows to protect the glass. After school again today I ate a delicious lunch and then I went upstairs and rested. Now I'm down here studying my stupid homework and listening to Taylor Swift songs. I always listen to her music when I'm crabby and in a bad mood. She's the only one who understands. ;) 

I'm sorry. Really nothing exciting happened. But what can you expect when you're sick? I just figured I should post and explain since I missed posting yesterday. I thought something worth posting would come along, but it didn't. ANYWAYS! I hope everyone in Minnesota is enjoying their warm weather today! I heard it's about 17 degrees F. today! That must be pretty exciting!... at least you guys have heaters.. Mom did you include those hand heaters for hunting in my package?

Okay. Actually life isn't actually bad. I have a ton of energy so that's a plus. I went shopping with my host mom too! Another plus! I have fun shopping with her because she can't speak English so it gives me a chance to speak only Italian for awhile! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, handwarmers. Shoot! I've been contemplating buying you a new piano book and sending it, so if I do, I'll pick up some handwarmers, too.

    Sorry. I knew I'd forget something. I think Elsie is sending the one from the girls today.

    ReplyDelete