Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Don't say it can't get better, or God will prove you wrong.

I can't even describe all the great things that have happened today, so I'll start out with my view out my window at school today.
It was pretty cool, since I've never seen these before. All we have in Minnesota is dust devils, I'd never seen one made of water.

My first class was Italian, I wasn't sure if I should look forward to it because I love my teacher, or dread it because I was freakin' tired out of my mind this morning. So I decided to dread it. Then my teacher walks in the room with "The Gladiator" in Italian of course, but who cares? Anything is better than just sitting doing nothing. My first three hours were spent watching that! After Italian was Spanish class, and my lovely teacher decided that we should go watch a movie in the computer lab. When we go to the computer lab, that's basically a free pass for me to do whatever the heck I want. I hit up twitter, and youtube, and rocked out to my country music while my classmates were watching whatever. Our next class the teacher was scheduled to be gone, so my class and I did whatever we wanted. I did girls hair, and my classmates danced to "Gangnam style". While I was on twitter during Spanish, I'd thought to myself, there is NO way this day could get any more awesome. That's where I underestimated God.

As I got into the car after school I started talking to my host mother. She interrupted me after a minute with exciting news that she'd talked to the headmaster of our school, and gotten permission and paid for me to go to Naples tomorrow. Why am I going there? I have no clue. There's some class trip going, with a few of the people that I've gotten to be friends with, and my host mom figured it'd be a good experience for me. She took the initiative and got everything worked out! I love being a exchange student. It's not my part of the school that's going, it's a different building. But people here understand that I want to see the country, and they work to help me with that! I have no clue what we're doing in Naples tomorrow though. I want it to be another surprise, so I didn't ask.

I know I put a lot of sunset pictures on, but there all so pretty!!! I can't just see a sunset, and not share it.. 

1 comment: