Thursday, November 15, 2012

A day without pictures.

I've been in a great mood both today and yesterday, do to unimportant facts. But anyways, great mood! :)

Yesterday I only had school until 11am because there was some teachers meeting or something. I went to my friends house for lunch, and they stuffed me full of food! These people here, I tell you, they'll make me into Santa Clause and use me for Christmas! I've only gained about 3 kilos though, so actually I'm not really worried. I think that I needed to gain a little weight when I came here.

Today I had 3 hours of Italian class. And guess what my teacher and I studied? You'll never guess so I'll just tell you. My Italian teacher is teaching me German! :) It's kind of the blind leading the blind though, because she doesn't speak much English, and she's just learning German. And I don't speak much Italian, so probably I'm learning some stuff wrong. It was fun though! :) Also, my Italian teacher is taking English lessons, and I did her homework for her for that. I guess it's good knowing I'm good for something! I love my Italian teacher, she is really sweet, and understanding to me! We get along really well! I had French next, which I can honestly say I've learned absolutely nothing in, but my teacher is really funny! After French was English. English is one of my favorite classes, because it doesn't give me a headache. In English today we watched Footloose, which was cool because it's one of my favorite Musicals! :) We're going to see a theater performance of Footloose in a week or something like that. I can't remember exactly when.

I met my representative for the first time today. She talks a lot, but she's really nice! :) I'm very happy with my family, and I'm finally fitting into the culture and understanding things better.

2 comments:

  1. Words, words, words. Love, love, love! Thanks for sharing, and I'm glad you're having a great couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. English, German, French, Italian! Wow! You are an ambitious young woman. Good for you. I'm glad you are feeling more comfortable. You seem to be fitting into life there just fine. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete