Monday, November 12, 2012

Birthday party


Sunday was a long day. Some fun, some not fun.

Yesterday morning I woke up to a beautiful day outside, sunny and warm! I had slept in a little bit. Then got up for church! :) After church my family bought a plate full of sweets for me! :) It was so awesome! I love my host family, they are so incredibly sweet! :)





After Lunch yesterday, I went to my friend Larisa's house, to do her hair for her 18th birthday party! :) I really liked how it turned out Larisa looked beautiful yesterday. As I finished with Larisa's hair her mom asked me to do her hair too, so I ended up doing Larisa's and her mom's.





When I was finished with Larisa's hair I went home to get myself ready for the party. I rode with 3 other girls from my class to the party. The party was.. extreme.. It was really fancy.. tables full of food, waitresses serving us, and a DJ playing music, with a big blow up "18!!" or something like that. It was fun taking pictures and stuff. The night got really long for me though, and I was really relieved when my host parents showed up at quarter after 12 to pick me up. Anyways, I hope Larisa had an amazing birthday party!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Comments fixed! Keep posting those pics, Louisa. We don't have dial-up anymore! :-)

    ReplyDelete