Saturday, November 3, 2012

Just a ordinary few days in Italy.

I do have a good reason for not posting, not much completely thrilling and interesting has happened recently, so I haven't had much to post about. I've gathered a few photos and things to say now though.

Last night I road a bus to a town about 50 minutes north, and Jacqui, and I met 2 Australian boys in that town and we hung out for awhile. We saw from a distance a church in a cave, and it looked really cool, but we didn't get the time to go to it. 

I spent the night at Jacqui's house, and then this morning early we got up and toured the town. When I say we got up early I really mean around 9:30, it really wasn't that early. I did Jacqui's hair though. It was just a relaxing fun time.

On November 1st Elisa(Brunette) came over, and we hung out and did each other's makeup very beautifully. That is what one of the pictures is of. 

 Elisa and my totally fetch makeup.
 Some amazing, beautiful view.
 Me and another view.
 Jacqui's hair! :)
 A small castle type thing.
There is a cave on there, but it's really hard to see. I though the picture was kind of cool though. The cave is underneath the more left side of the photo, and there is a dark area or trees with a small dark area underneath it. The small dark area underneath it is the cave. I stink at explaining things though, so if you don't understand I'm sorry! :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, Lou! You might want to explain that you were intentionally meeting the Australian guys. Otherwise it sounds a bit like you're picking up random English speaking guys. haha. I love you and I'm glad you had this time to relax and speak your native tongue.

    Jaqui's hair style looks familiar. Is it that flower one? Nice job!

    ReplyDelete