Friday, November 16, 2012

Pizza night.

Italians know how to use the free time they have for fun activities. We eat with friends at least once every two weeks. Tonight we went out for Pizza with one of my host mom's friends, and her daughter, her daughter is Silvia's age. I love the pizza at this restaurant and there's a cute waiter there too, which just makes the pizza even better.
 Today school just drug on and on. I think it was due to the fact that all day yesterday I thought it was Friday, so when I woke up this morning, I didn't think I'd have school tomorrow because I thought tomorrow would be Sunday. But noooo.. I realized while looking at my schedule that I have school tomorrow. I guess on the plus side I still have all of the weekend ahead of me now. This picture is of me and my friend Larisa! :) In school today my second and third hour classes we didn't actually do anything, so we took some pictures. :)

2 comments:

  1. Louisa! Don't you love pizza in Italy? I always asked for Pizza con verdura - I was amazed at the choices of veggies I got - artichokes, eggplant, asparagus . . . stuff we never get in USA. Pizza from a wood burning oven - Awesome flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love the pizza! :) The crust is amazing the way it melts in one's mouth. :) It's cool watching them throw the crust around as they're making it too.. something we don't get to watch at Pizza Hut.. haha :)

    ReplyDelete