Wednesday, November 21, 2012

You can stand under my Umbrella

It's raining, again. It rains like crazy here! It's really cool I think though. It's been an amazing day. Nothing that great has happened, but I'm alive! And surrounded with blessings from God.

School was boring, like always today. Buuuuuuuut tomorrow I'm going to a nearby city to see the theater performance of "Footloose"! I'm really excited for that because I love that musical. It's for English class that I'm going, so everything will be in English too.

Today my host sister, Elisa, made us a delicious pasta for lunch. I can't wait to try making a bunch of these different things when I get back to Minnesota! I'm so lucky to be in a family with amazing cooks!

My school is really, freaking cold. They don't even use the heaters. We have them, but we don't use them. Why? To save money I think. Personally, I also think it would be worth the money so we don't die of hypothermia this winter. On Saturday the whole school is protesting and so we won't be in class on Saturday.

On Friday I believe Jacqui is coming to visit because she's leaving soon. :( I think she flies out on the 28th. I'm going to miss that girl, but at least I know if I ever want to go to New Zealand I have a place and a friend to stay with! :)

Also, I'm sorry if my English is bad right now. I'm trying to be careful with how I write, but I haven't been talking normal much lately, so I have kind of picked up a few bad habits, and I don't remember completely how to speak right, so I hope my typing isn't terrible too.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post! I love it. And anyone who has ever spent an extended time speaking primarily a second language, or worse yet, still trying to learn the second language, will totally understand and forgive any errors. Love you dear, dear girl! Have an excellent Thanksgiving day seeing one of your favorite musicals. Maybe you'll have to cook a Turkey dinner for your host family sometime.

    ReplyDelete