Saturday, November 24, 2012

Protest.

I can't exactly tell you what the protest was about. Because I didn't understand it fully. They students were opposing something to do with the school. I was pretty much just there because it was that or attend school, and I'd gladly ditch school any day. My friend Mayca and I broke apart from the protest and went to the seafront and bought ice cream, because we were kinda tired of the noise, and the smell of weed.

Camped out in the middle of the road.

My drink of the day, don't ask what it was, because I have no clue. It looked cool though, so I took a picture.
The lovely sandwich my future host sister made for me.
Supppppper! :)

After sleeping 2 hours this afternoon, I have no idea why I am tired. But I am. So I think I will head to bed pretty soon. Tomorrow is just a normal day I think. We're going to see Breaking Dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment