Sunday, November 18, 2012

I hope there's food in heaven

This is what my meal looked like last night. It was delicious. Last night Elisa(Brunette), her friend, and I went out.

My pizza was raw meat, lettuce, and cheese. This is my favorite kind of pizza so far!
I like going out. Last night got a little overwhelming, because guys here are so much more "loving" and stuff, than in America and it's hard to get use to. There was a guy last night who was kissing my neck and stuff and I kept telling him to go away that it was annoying. I think the guys here probably think I'm cold, because I'm not really use to it and so I don't react well to it. But to me I kind of need my space. I know they don't mean anything by it, it's just something friends do, but it's really hard for me to get use to. I guess eventually I will.

The night was fun for the most part though! Today I'm getting ready for church right now, and after church I think we're going to a family dinner! :) Life is good!

Ahh yes, and one more thing, I changed the settings on comments people make on my posts, so that I have to read the comments before they post publicly. I did that just so I know to look at a comment when someone comments, because before I wasn't always reading all of them. So everyone still comment!! But your comment won't show up right away just so you know! :)

1 comment:

  1. Re "but it's really hard for me to get use to. I guess eventually I will."

    Don't bother. ;-)

    ReplyDelete