Monday, November 19, 2012

"But where I come from, rain is a good thing"

Sunday night Elisa(Brunette) and I went out again. We met up with several of our friends, and just relaxed and talked. It was a nice evening! No annoying boys. I did see the boy from the night before, but as soon as I saw him I grabbed Elisa and we decided we were going a different direction. He did follow us and come up behind us to talk for awhile, but he wasn't as... crazy.. like the night before.
Paola, Me, Martina, and Elisa :)

I have no clue who the boys in this picture are, but the girls are Paola and me.

Today I had school. I had English class today for 2 hours, that was nice. I took a test with the class even though I didn't actually have to. They were surprised when I finished after about 15 minutes. I was like "Guys.. I grew up speaking English." It's been raining off and on all afternoon. It's a pretty gloomy day outside, but as we drove past the sea today I was surprised at how beautiful it still looked. God made an amazing world. I like rain. I might be kind of crazy, but I think rain is fun. Here people hate it though. But it does rain a lot here, so maybe that's why.

2 comments:

  1. All this talk about Italian boys, Lou....I don't know if I like the way that one guy has your shirt kind of pushed off your shoulder to touch your neck. Just kidding, sweetie. I love you lots and am glad you are having such an amazing adventure. I love seeing the pictures of you and your friends, just hanging out. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the guy on the right end looks like that one guy from RLF... i forgot his name :( and he kinda looks mexican :D
    ~Elsie :D

    ReplyDelete